Last night's wordcount: a reluctant 225, because I was going the wrong direction and knew it. I tried a couple of different angles, then stopped. This morning, I realized it was the end of 18 that was the problem. Chapter 18 didn't come out like I planned, so of course I can't revert back to the plan for 19. I let 18 be less tense than in the outline, and I don't think that'll work. I have to go back and edit a little, just enough to set up 19 so I can go forward again.
Tonight is the first rehearsal of the year, so no writing, which is good because my backbrain can work a little. That's a problem with writing every night, for me; sometimes I need to figure things out in my head, not just on paper.