Top Ten (Well, First Ten to come to mind) Memories of Readercon 18:
1. Yummy, yummy fried catfish at Redbones with veejane. And at last delivering unto her the fourth series of Blake's 7.
2. Two Thai ice teas in a row will wake you up. For almost two hours.
3. The Thursday evening start date made the whole con seem a lot longer than it was. Friday felt like Saturday.
4. Korean barbecue! Which we found without resorting to calling up ceciliatan on her cell phone.
5. ZOMGWTF! The Spiderwick movie has a preview and everything! Freaky, dude. [hands flask to blackholly]
6. I seem to have developed a habit of sorting a writer's output into thematic or technique-oriented piles when I've read a lot of it in a row.
7. No, I do not want to play Mafia. Ya'll have fun, though.
8. No one ever believes that Laura Kinsale's plots are real.
9. Hot sticker-on-girl action!
10. Talking about the half-book submission to other writers, and having them understand.