So, in the last six months, I have submitted:
1) "The Airplane Story" as a reprint, which was promptly rejected;
2) "No Sooner Met," a historical romance story that I edited from a discarded chapter of an unfinished novel;
3) "A Fistful of DeVille," a sequel to "The Magnificent Threesome";
4) "Lingerie," for a particular editor's last-minute need for a particular anthology, in second-person present from a male pov;
5) "Dahlia Calling," another experiment with second-person;
6) "Cinema Fantastique," which has more backstory than sex scenes.
Currently unfinished, but started in the last six months, are "Mirror Mirror Mirror" and "The Conductor" and "SubForum," which is the experimental format story I might have mentioned before.
There's a July 12th deadline I'm going to attempt, and then two for August 1.