1. Dug out an electronic copy of a story, updated the formatting, and submitted it (as a potential reprint) to an anthology.
2. Printed out a different story, wrote and printed a cover letter, and put them together in a package to go out snail mail sometime this week. (It's a submission for an all-reprint anthology.)
3. Went online and found a place that does repair on Travelpro suitcases; wrote down the phone number and address; and emailed them to see if they can fix rollaboard wheels, and for a price quote. The place is in Roxborough.
4. Uploaded some files I had promised to someone at Arisia, but only just got to now.
5. Simultaneously, charged my Kindle (which involves just plugging it in, but hey, I did that).