1. Finish reading review book, write review. My first for Publishers Weekly! They're anonymous, so I can't say what book it is.
2. Put "Crimean Fairy Tale" up for sale electronically.
3. Reformat Church Slavonic diction files into MP3, and put them on my player so I can listen to them nonstop. (This is for the Rachmaninov All-Night Vespers performance.)
4. Print out and look over music for upcoming "Random Act of Culture" (essentially, a planned flash mob of singers). I have a rehearsal for it this weekend.
5. Make sure my information switched over correctly to the new prescription medication provider. Which I should have done already, but didn't. But now it is on a list!