1. Wrote. My smutty novel now includes interesting detail about how to caulk and putty the hull of a wooden ship.
2. Attended a West Philly block party swarming with tots and, later, the mayor. People swarmed him, though, he didn't swarm himself.
3. Went to the Polish-American festival and visited a shrine and saw more statues, pictures, and souvenir plates of Pope John Paul II than I had previously considered. Alas, I forgot to get a deep-fried peanut butter and jelly sandwich but I did see Tots in Ethnic Costumes, petted a lovely Arabian horse (very traditionally Polish, dontcha know), and ate some relly good pierogies.
4. Lolled around in my pajamas, reading Sherwood Smith's The Fox for hours and hours.
5. Did a load of laundry and cleaned the bathroom floor.