1. Buy/get free fewer books that I am not sure I will like.
2. Read more of the books I already have.
3. Cull book collection, especially romances.
4. Sort tax-deductible receipts into categories throughout the year: travel; research books, which includes books in my genre; other expenses like website, office supplies, organizational dues.
5. Get more exercise. I got out of the habit of walking as much as I used to, and I need to get back into the habit. Winter shouldn't stop me. I have plenty of warm clothes.
6. Eat more vegetables. This is another habit I fell out of, and need to get back into. Mmmm, broccoli!
7. Save a little more money each month. I started this last year, but can still do better.
8. Travel more to visit people and see things, not just because I have to go to a con or do a reading. I am hoping to have a few extra days in Montreal before or after Worldcon.
9. Make a list of the books I read this year that are new to me; it's been a while since I've done that, and it's always interesting to look at later on.
10. Get rid of the old tv that I never use because it only works with the vcr.