Once you've been tagged, you have to write a note with 16 random things, shortcomings, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end choose 16 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. You have to tag the person who tagged you. [Except she already did this meme, so I don't get that part.] [So if the exercise appeals to you, consider yourself tagged].
1. I almost inevitably wake up before my alarm goes off. Even if I change the alarm time.
2. I don't deal well with conflict, especially face-to-face conflict. I've perfected many avoidance techniques.
3. It's really hard for me to get rid of a book. Or refuse a free book. I'm working on it.
4. I think it would be awesome to get a six-figure publishing deal. I don't know if that counts as a goal or a wish.
5. My favorite cats have been overwhelmingly either calico or tabby.
6. I eat when I'm upset. Unless I'm too upset, then I can't eat.
7. My favorite alcoholic beverage is raspberry lambic. Luckily, it's too expensive for me to have often.
8. My grandfather was an alcoholic. He died before I was two.
9. I can spend an inordinate amount of time walking around a city full of people and still be immersed in my own head, probably in a story.
10. I read three to seven books most weeks, not counting the ones I'm reading bit by bit.
11. My favorite flowers are irises and red and orange Gerbera daisies.
12. My sense of humor can get surreal.
13. My cd and mp3 collections are frighteningly large. It must be some kind of hoarding instinct.
14. feklar and I have the same birthday.
15. I never got into role-playing games.
16. I bit my nails until I was 22 or 23, then stopped cold turkey. I haven't bitten them since.