Tired, so, a numbered list.
1. Gaylaxicon is small and relaxing.
2. The Jefferson Memorial and the Lincoln Memorial are amazingly beautiful (and uncrowded) between 11 pm and 1 am. Thanks, feklar, for kidnapping me!
3. The Iwo Jima memorial is amazing from every angle. Contrapposto! Also, there were new battles engraved on the base since the last time I saw it. *sad*
4. I got to see annesible for the first time in a while, which was lovely. I also met Ginn Hale, C.S. Friedman, and tcastleb for the first time.
5. Got to talk Dr. Who with mroctober. We agree that Jo Grant was in love with Three.