2. Did load of laundry and hung it to dry.
3. Read synopses posted by various people and got depressed about own synopsis-in-progress.
4. Worked on synopsis, adding character list with their roles, ages, and distinctive personality traits.
5. Got email from agent. Money Day is nigh!
6. Emailed editor to see what format she preferred for synopses. Should have done this before, but didn't. Hopefully, won't have to change current format too much. If so, my own fault.
7. Mailed SFWA election ballot.